Sunday, December 21, 2008

Day 82 - part 2

I have decided that I need another tattoo. Oh, I'm still getting Elmer Fudd on my butt. And Kate designed a really neat Concord Minuteman tattoo for me, but before I do that I need to find appropriate wording. The new tattoo I want to get will be a song. It'll start on my upper arm and wrap around towards my wrist. The only thing upon which I can't decide is what tune. I don't have a favorite song. I don't live my life by a specific tuen. I could use some input from all you all on what song you think I should use. I intend to have a five line staff with notes and chord symbols and lyrics. What tune? What tune? Oh, and by the way, I have already considered and dismissed a song from the "Wizard of Oz", "If I Only Had a Brain". But then again, I am in Iraq, so that is fairly appropriate right now.

3 comments:

DNN said...

Silent Night
Danny Boy
The GoldBond Song
There is a Little Wheel a Turnin`
She Likes to Swallow, I mean
Shes like a Swallow
Navy Song
The Hokie Pokie
The Oscar Meyer Weiner Song
How about a "Jodie"
Trombonanza
Sweet Home Alabama
The Star Spangled Banner
The Stars and Stripes
Suite of Old American Dances
More later

ktjhawk said...

I really hope you're not serious. I find the Elmer thing whimsical - the music as a sleeve tattoo kind of...well...anyhoo, I'm not a fan. But it's you're arm - I find myself wondering what key it'll slip into as you age and change. :-)

Hughster said...

There are songs I'm glad DNN didn't mention; Long Cool Woman; Serenade for a Picket Fence; and Spent a Day in Houston.