Monday, March 30, 2009

Day 181

A new week with a new plan. We received two new soldiers to our office this morning, much needed and very welcomed, and we spent time today figuring out a new work schedule. I won't bore you with the entire plan, but I will bore you with my new work schedule. Starting tomorrow I will begin my work day at 2 in the afternoon and leave the office at 10 in the evening. Also, beginning this weekend I will start having Sunday's off. For the rest of the deployment. Yeah me! I got here on the 30th of November and have had one day off in that time. I know I was just in Germany but I don't count that, because it'd make me seem less needy for a day off. So, ignoring Germany, this coming Sunday will be my second day off since arriving here. I don't know what to do with all of this free time. Maybe I'll begin by improving my grooming and hygeine practices. Start your goals low and work your way up I always say. I'm pacing myself; I've still got six months to go and I don't want to peak too early.

No comments: