Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Day 119

To blog or not to blog, there is always the question. If a person has nothing to say, should he say nothing, or should he express himself by saying he has nothing to say. But by saying he has nothing to say, hasn't he actually said something. And since something is more than nothing, then the something cancels out the nothing and you actually have something to say. When writing a blog, how really important is it to say something important. I mean, if it's really important, shouldn't you be saying the really important things to the people who are with you, rather than to a blog site being read by an anonomyous audience. So, if you say the only really important things to those people who are there in real life, doesn't that make everything in a blog unimportant. If it's unimportant, why am I doing it. I mean it's not like I don't have anything better to do, or maybe I don't. Perhaps I should cease my writing endeavours. Nope; I'm not going to do that. I just couldn't think of anything to write today and I haven't yet started reading. Also, I edited out all of the question marks from this blog. The sheer volume of their presence was overpowering. Good night.

No comments: