Saturday, April 25, 2009

Day 207

You know when it's time to go home when you pass by a thermometer hanging on the outside of your office, it reads 94 degrees F, and you say, "Oh, only 94? It feels kinda cool today." Our blood is going to be so thinned out by the time I get home that 60 degrees will freeze my butt. Speaking of my butt, I have thought of a way to make my tour more comfortable, but I don't think there is a way I can actually do it here. If I'd planned ahead and brought it with me, I'd be happier. To make this tour more comfortable, I need injections of botox, in my butt. I was checking it out online, and botox causes pores to close. When the pores are closed the sweat won't come out. When the sweat doesn't come out, my butt won't get sticky. When my butt is no longer sweaty and sticky, my underware won't stick to my butt. Problem solved. Maybe I should go to sick call on Monday and see if they can provide this service to me? The Army is providing most other services to us, maybe they'll also provide this service. Or maybe not. Oh well, at least I tried.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hola from sunny (dry) fargo!
i've got a couple days left of this SAD business. what an acronym...
congrats on the financial situation! i hope that i too can say that some day. the camper idea is brilliant, i hope that you start up a "what all of america looks like as i drive through it" sort of blog.
well, nightshift is over, for good...so now i get sleepytime before a few of my friends drive up here to bring birthday tidings from minot.
see you sooner than later,
-matt-