Friday, June 5, 2009

Day 249

I have a story for you which I can't tell on the blog. For those of you who have been here, you'll find the story incredible. For those of you who are or have been in uniform, you'll shake your head and wonder at the state of things. For those of you who have never worn the uniform of the military services of the United States, you might find it mildly amusing. To trigger this story, you'll need to adopt a slow, southern drawl, and in a voice which will require you to suck out sixty IQ points, say to me, "You see, what had happened was,...". Upon hearing that, you'll get the story. And you'll want to hear it, trust me.
My date of departure from this little slice of heaven has been moved back by about a week. Tomorrow would have been my '100 days remaining', but now it's not. Oh well. More money for me.

No comments: