Sunday, June 28, 2009

Day 271




Today was a very cool day. The 188th is having their Annual Training this week, and I called the armory to say hi. They all sound as though they are in good spirits, and I know they lifted mine. I promised them a picture, and instead provided two. One is a shot from the roof of the building in which work. There is no filter on my lens. That's what it looks like for real. The other is a screen shot of weather underground dot com. It's where I am. Check out the temperature. Now look just under the current temperature. I've been alive most of my life, but I have never seen weather conditions posted as "heavy". I guess that's better than chunky. A look at the air conditions here today and you'll see what the weather service classifies as 'heavy'.

No comments: