Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Day 273

Today is the 7th month anniversary of our arrival in this place. There is no way I'll call it home. I have a room, I have an office, I have a job, I have no life. My body, on the other hand, has found a bit of comfort here. For the last ten years or so, whenever I got home, I had to pee. No matter how long it had been since the last time I went, whenever I walked in the house, I had to go. I guess it was my body's way of knowing it was home and relaxing. Well, a few weeks ago, it started here. Whenever I walk into our living area, my body relaxes and I have to go. Granted, here, I drink much more water than I do back home, but come on, there's nothing relaxing about this place. Take today. The air is as 'heavy' as it was yesterday. Dust blowing into and onto everything. Which brings me to a question. People's opinion on global reset not withstanding, the entire argument seems to hinge on particulate matter in the air. I have never seen anybody suggest that the blowing dust of the planets deserts contributes to the reset situation. Perhaps there is no issues. Mabye the dust here does not rise high enough into the atmosphere to affect global differences, but spend seven months living in this dust bowl, and you'll begin to wonder yourself.

No comments: