Monday, May 4, 2009

Day 216

I've found a new technique for making it seem as though time actually passes. I'm not sure there is such a thing as the 21st century outside of the US and European zone. Anywho, the passage of time seemed to move faster when I started thinking of my remaining time as four and a half months. And then in two weeks I can say 4 months, and so on. I never thought that four and a half months would seem like a short time. Speaking of time, I had an interesting email the other day from the admissions office of the University of North Dakota. It seems as though they want me to appear before a panel to explain why they should allow me entrance back into UND. This hardly seems fair, as nobody bothered to invite me to a board when they kicked me out 21 years ago. I replied to them that I had a bit of a problem making it to the board on their time frame. Once they knew I was a bit further away than Whitey's, they said I didn't have to be there. They did send me a form to fill out for their review to see if they should allow me back in. What should I put in the form they sent me to convince them to allow me back in? Let me think. Oh yeah, how about, "I'm 21 years older and the government will be paying all of my fees, plus my living expenses." The panel meets on the 14th of May. After that I'll receive an email with their decision. I'll let you know how it turns out. Only 4-1/2 months to go!

No comments: