Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Day 28

It is 9 am here in Ft. Lewis and I am recently returned from the Soldier Readiness Center, SRC. They are they ones that clear us for mobilization. Yesterday my Company Commander spent all day at the SRC figuring out what the problem was clearing me and 11 soldiers of the Brigade. He did all the leg-work so today all I had to do was sign my name on a sheet and I was cleared. I am back to being depolyable and will resume training this afternoon. I have an interesting appointment at 1000 today with the Regional Analyst at the Vaccine Agency. His job is to interview people who have had adverse reactions vaccinations and enter the information into the big computer in the sky, looking for patters and re-occurrences. After that, I can start training, again.

No comments: