Monday, October 27, 2008

Day 27

Nothing new to report, and I mean nothing. When I last I posted it was the 21st and I was intending to do HUMVEE rollover training on the 22nd, but I'm not yet medically cleared. So, since the 22nd I've been sitting in the supply room, the room where I sleep, watching the weapons, while everybody else trains. We've got a group in Ft. Hood, Texas, and I'll be cleared by the time they return and will finish my training with them.
So, day by day; 22nd, sat in the supply room and read; 23rd, sat in the supply room, played computer games, and read; 24th, sat in the supply room, played computer games, and read; 25th, sat in the supply room, played computer games, and read; 26th, sat in the supply room, tried to figure out how to use my MP3 player, and read; 27th, my supervisor returned early from training and I got to use the computer lab. I found out Friday night that they're not going to let me continue with training until I have one more EKG test. I guess the previous 8 EKG's I've had in the last two weeks, showing no problems, weren't good enough. Oh, one more time into the electric shock room, dear friends, and all will be well. Really, nothing new.

No comments: