Saturday, September 27, 2008

Day one, minus four, and counting

Yeah, I know I skipped a day. I have several phrases rolling around in my head. Something about a cart and a horse, and something about the hatching eggs. Lesson learned; in a public blog, never make predictions.
I didn't get much packed two days ago, and as such spent yesterday packing, and packing, and packing. It's about 5 am Saturday and my buddy Cal is coming by at 8 to help me move the big stuff into the truck, and I'm still packing.
Isn't there also a lesson here for time management? Things that make you go, hmmm.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

howdy hugh!
i just spent a week in amsterdam.
it went by sort of quick.
in fact, right now i'm still not quite sure what all went down....but when i sort it out, i'll leave you a story or two on here (but definitely not on my actual blog, because my GRAMMA reads it).
anywho, keep up the bloggin' and i'll keep up the reading.
peace!
matt.